Zine Showcase: Call For Submissions

zinemosaic
001 · 002 · 003 · 004 · 005 · 006 · 007 · 008 · 009 · 010 · 011 · 012 · 013 · 014 · 015




CALL FOR
SUBMISSIONS

sophie @ ohmyclumsyheart . com

No showcase this week - oh no! Instead I am asking for submissions and requests; if you make zines I would love to hear from you, e-mail me at the address above with details of your zine and any supporting links. Alternatively if there are any zines you have discovered online or, better yet, ones you have purchased, I would most certainly like to hear about them. Leave a comment with any details you may have.


4 comments:

  1. i'm gonna show you my zine when it's done!
    and it's great that you've got eating animals now. i'm sure you're gonna "enjoy" it (that's probably not the right word for this book, but you get it). i'm almost done with it and even though I already thought i knew a lot a bout the so-called farming, i've learned a lot from this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see your zine. Is it similar to the one featured on your Flickr? Because those pages look wonderful.

    I have to finish reading 'The Bonfire of the Vanities' first (silly self-imposed "one-book-at-a-time" rule) - I've read quite a few books similar but since this one is my JSF I think it may be something really special..

    ReplyDelete
  3. i added a "maga" to the -zine & made sova magazine. more info may be found at www.sova-magazine.com :)

    ReplyDelete